|This needs a stretch.|
A monster made out of tar seems to be behind several thefts at the museum.
Insert details here.
- Security chief (single appearance)
- Tar Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(museum curator's disguise)
- Museum curator (single appearance)
- Groundskeepers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Security guards (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Tar pit
|Museum curator||Said an ancient evil is reclaiming artifacts taken from the pit returning them to history.|
| Museum curator as the Tar Monster|
|To steal artifacts from the museum.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #58 (June 2015).
Two stories clue the reader to another grand issue of Scooby-Doo. First Brett Lewis comes up with a unique monster for the gang to debunk. Now, I can't agree with all of the method, but I admire the effort as well as the more clever execution of smuggling. The method also thwarts an inventive Freddie trap, and Mr. Lewis takes the time to have the delectable Daphne answer a question I'm sure other Scoob fans may have asked: if the creature's a costume, why do the gang run for their lives?
Vincent DePorter substitutes admirably for Joe Staton. His inks are a little heavy at times, but the gang stay to cel-character without stiffness, and expression is the better part of Mr. DePorter valor. Besides, Daphne looks so cute :).