Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
At a science project for Coolsville Jr. High's Brain Club, Velma invents the Dinkley 2000, a computer that can do it all, but soon she is framed for stealing when the computer goes wild. The principal suspends her from school, so the others decide they will get to the bottom of it to clear her name.
Insert details here.
- Mr. Dinkley (first appearance)
- Mrs. Dinkley (first appearance)
- Red Herring
- Mr. Mortorn (single appearance)
- Mrs. Stickler (single appearance)
- Gus (first appearance)
- Scrub brush
|Velma Dinkley||She was framed for stealing stuff.|
|Gus||He's weird and spooky and also likes to build things.|
|Red Herring||As always.|
|Bruce Wormsley controlling the Dinkley 2000||He wanted to be the smartest kid in school.|
|"Micro Monster"||Credits||Performed by|
- Fred suspecting Red Herring in this episode is very justifiable because the robot embarrassed Red at the competition so he might've wanted revenge.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- From a wide-angle view, everyone leaves the exit door in the auditorium, but close-up, Mr. Mortorn is only just walking out, turning off the light as he leaves.
- The Dinkley 2000 only picks up one locker, but during the scene, it switches to three.
- Velma stated that the Dinkley 2000 was programmed to do what she asked, but it obeyed Scooby's order to walk on high wire. Then again, she never said that the robot wouldn't take commands from anyone else.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 5 DVD released by Warner Home Video on January 9, 2007.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 2nd, 3rd & 4th Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 17, 2009.
Shaggy: (narration) Like, we were all at the Brain Club science show, that's where all the smart kids in school show all their latest inventions. And along with her parents, we were waiting to see Velma's entry. It was the best place to show my latest invention, a super-triple-deluxe sandwhich, to my pal, a pup named Scooby-Doo.