|This needs a stretch.|
The Creature Came from Chem Lab is the first half of the fourth episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The kids head to Hillside High, to help Daphne's cousin Jennifer out. It seems that a creature from the chemistry lab has been scaring off students and forced the school to cancel its dance. Does it have something to do with Professor Marsden, who believes kids should do school work and have no fun, or someone else?
Insert details here.
- Cheerleaders (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Janitor (single appearance)
- Students (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Hillside Hi News
- Floppy disc
- The Mystery Machine
|Professor Marsden||The monster caused the dance he disapproved of to be shut down.|
|Toby Wallace as the Creature from Chem Lab||To pirate computer games undisturbed.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
|Andre Stojka|| Toby Wallace/|
Creature from Chem Lab
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Hillside Hi News, the Hillside High newspaper, has "High" abbreviated to "Hi" in its title. This may be an attempt at a pun.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The floppy disc is unrealistically big.