|This needs a stretch.|
The air conditioner in the Mystery Machine goes beserk, so the gang decide to go to the Raibow Water Park to cool off on a very hot day. But, much to their surprise, a big orange sea monster is on the attack at some of the rides. So now, the gang have a mystery to solve before they can cool off.
Insert details here.
- Duane Stillman (single appearance)
- Creature of the Rainbow Water Park (single appearance)(no lines)(Rainbow Twins' disguise)
- Rainbow Twins (single appearance)
- Rainbow Water Park visitors (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pirate Ride pilot (single appearance)
- Cameraman (single appearance)
- Wetland Super Park owners (only time mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rainbow Water Park
- Pirate Ride
- Rainbow Runaway Raft
- Rainbow Twins's office
- Wetland Super Park (mentioned)
- Gang's room
|Duane Stillman||For a news story.|
|Wetland Super Park owners||The Rainbow Twins said they're trying to ruin them.|
|Rainbow Twins as the Creature of the Rainbow Water Park||Velma found out that they had been losing money for three years, and it was not the fault of the owners of the Wetland Super Park, and they were using the creature to give themselves a whole lot more buisness.|
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #62 (October 2015).
"Aaaar!" After wetting your whistle with that fine grog, swing about for Scott Cunningham's "Creature from Rainbow Waterpark." Tis an obvious solution, and the Gang say it themselves, but Freddie can buckle the swash with the best of them and Matchette's art makes the Gang clearly friendly mates.