|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Hooded figures (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Omar and Khyyam (single appearance)
- Giant Cobra (single appearance)(no lines)(robot)
- Guide (single appearance)
- Flight attendants (single appearance)
- Lost Tomb of King Khufu
- Ben Abi's car
|Ben Abi||The gang have seen lawyers do odd things to obtain their clients' own fourtune.|
|Omar & Khyyam||They were the only two remaining assistants to Henry Rogers left from the university.|
|Omar and Khyyam operating the Giant Cobra robot, and acting directly in hooded disguises||To steal the scarab.|
|The three mummies were actually Henry Rogers, his guide, and Ben Abi, wrapped in bandages by the villains to restrain them.||Trying to escape.|
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #7 (May 2011).
Also not to be missed this week are the original debunkers of the supernatural: the Mystery Machine in Scooby-Doo. Pinky and the Brainscribe Jesse Leon McCann slinks a sinuous mystery that offers several novel twists. Mr. McCann also reminds readers of Daphne's apropos nickname while Joe Staton and Andrew Pepoy with Paul Becton keep the gang from Coolsville in cartoony character.