|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|Airdate||March 27, 2013|
|Written By||Michael F. Ryan|
|Directed By||Victor Cook|
|Previous Episode||Dance of the Undead|
|Next Episode||Stand and Deliver|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Fred Jones, Jr.
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Lewis Black||Mr. E|
|Tia Carrere|| Judy Reeves|
|Greg Ellis|| Cachinga|
|Udo Kier||Professor Pericles|
|Tim Matheson|| Brad Chiles|
|James Patrick Stewart||Dr. Rick Spartan|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Gluten Demon (credited as "Gluten Monster")|
Albrect J. Schwartz (credited as "A.J. Schwartz")
- Gluten Demon/Francilee Jackson
|Albrect J. Schwartz||The initials of his name appears on a receipt.|
|Francilee Jackson as the Gluten Demon||To destroy all the restaurants of Crystal Cove, so she wouldn't have any competition when she opened her's.|
- Crystal Cove
- This is the second appearances of Rick Spartan and Cachinga; they last appeared in Attack Of The Headless Horror.
- This is also the second appearance of Francilee Jackson; she last appeared in Web of the Dreamweaver! where she was also a suspect.
- Mr. E is shown to still have feeling for Cassidy Williams as he has pictures of her and her alter-ego Angel Dynamite on his computer in this episode.
- Fred and Daphne get back together at the end of this episode.
- This episode was aired in Latin America and Brazil on March 8, 2013.
- Scooby announces the "previously on..." recap.
In other languages
|Italian||La Dieta Del Vorace||Greedy's Diet|
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Devorador||The Devouring|
|French||L'attaque du Démon Glouton||Attack of the Glutton Demon|
|Greek||Η Καταβρόχθηση||The Devouring|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 2 - Spooky Stampede DVD set released June 18, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD compilation set released January 7, 2014.