- This article is about the comic story. For the monster, see Fiery Hoo-Doo.
|This needs a stretch.|
A man invites the gang to his tropical island, and maroons them there overnight, promising to return to get them in the morning, if they survive the night.
Insert details here.
- Julius P. Perkins (single appearance)
- Boat driver (single appearance)(no lines)
- Shark (single appearance)(no lines)
- Owl (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Crocodile (single appearance)(no lines)
- Unnamed tropical island
- Old abandoned fort
- Black cloth
- Fred's flashlight
- Shaggy's flashlight
- Velma's flashlight
- Fiery Hoo-Doo hand
- Air compressed capsule
- Fred's handkerchief
- Water skis
|Julius P. Perkins||As the man summoning the gang to his island, he could have had something to gain by scaring or harming them.|
|Unnamed neighbor controlling the Fiery Hoo-Doo skeleton prop||To buy the island cheap and expand his resort.|
- The Mystery Machine does not appear.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 5.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
Shaggy: Zoinks! It's strictly Creepsville Manor if you ask me!