|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Four Flushers is the second of four stories in Scooby Doo... Where Are You! #6, by Charlton Comics. It was preceded by The Ghost of Joe Glutz, and followed by Escape from Skeleton Canyon and The Monster of the Museum.
Four villainous caretakers are disappointed when their charge (read meal ticket) Dandy Doo dies. The money will go to charity unless they can find a replacement dog... like his great grandson, Scooby-Doo.
Insert details here.
- Butler (single appearance)
- Trixie (single appearance)
- Flo (single appearance)
- Scar (single appearance)
- Dandy Doo (single appearance)(corpse)
- Mr. Dimwit (single appearance)(photograph)(deceased)
- Bank president (single appearance)
- Bank guard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Butler's gun
- Bank pens
|Dandy Doo's staff as Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, and Velma||Dognapped Scooby to get his great grandfather's inheritance.|
- This is the first time all the kids have been impersonated; although Daphne was impersonated in Hi, Spy!.
Shaggy or Fred: All of Dandy Doo's money is going to a home for elderly dogs. It's best, for Scooby Doo wouldn't be happy if he was rich.