|This needs a stretch.|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Jonathan Winters (single appearance)
- Maude Frickert (single appearance)
- Vernon Crow (single appearance)
- Rock festival businessmen (single appearance)
- Sheriff (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
|Rock festival businessmen||Wanted to use the farm for a rock festival.|
|Vernon Crow||Could have been smarter than he acted.|
|Simon Shakey||Was trying to prevent Maude Frickert from opening her chicken stand.|
|Simon Shakey as the Scarecrow||To steal Maude's secret formula so he could open his own chicken stand.|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Produced and Directed: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Associate Producer: Alex Lovy
- Story: Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Fred Freiberger, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson, Paul West, Harry Winkler
- Story Direction: Steve Clark, Mike Kawaguchi, Paul Sommer, Carl Fallberg, George Singer, Irv Spector, Howard Swift
- Voices: Nicole Jaffe, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian, Jim MacGeorge, Mike Road, Vincent VanPatten, Casey Kasem, Heather North, John Stephenson, Henry Cordon, Florence Halop, Pat Harrington, Ted Knight, Cindy Putman, Olan Soulé, Len Weinrib
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek
- Layout: Bob Singer, John Ahern, Mike Arens, Ric Gonzalez, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Bill Lignate, Alvaro Arce, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwett, Zygamond Jablecki, Herb Johnson, Lew Ott
- Animation: Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, Goerge Cannata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Dick Lundy, Ed Parks, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Xenia
- Backgrounds: F. Montelaegre, Gary Niblett, Dave High
- Titles: Iraj Paran
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Supervision: Paul DeKorte
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera
- Xerography: Robert ‘Tiger’ West
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan
- Film Editors: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production: Joed Eaton
- Camera: George Epperson, John Aardal, Dennis Weaver, Ralph Migliori
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- RCA Sound Recording
- © 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- a hanna-barbera production
- Maude Frickert is actually a character Jonathan Winters developed for comedy albums, so he played both himself and her.
- When aired on Cartoon Network, the scene where Shaggy, Scooby and Winters are by the old mill is shortened.
- In a flashback case, the Vengeful Scarecrow haunted Old Man Frickert's farm in the live-action TV film, Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The Scarecrow doesn't dive into a pile of hay as Velma stated.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the gang and Mrs. Frickert were talking to the rock music businessmen, the two men were dripping with water, but in the next scene, they immediately stopped dripping.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Φασαρία του Φρίκερτ||The Frickert Fracas|
|Hungarian||Pitvar perpatvar||The porch fracas|
- The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 22, 2005.
- The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies: Volume 1 DVD released by Warner Home Video on April 2, 2007.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Wednesday is Missing|| The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner|