|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|The Frickert Fracas|
|The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|Airdate||September 30, 1972|
|Directed By|| William Hanna
|Previous Episode||Wednesday is Missing|
|Next Episode||Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner|
After running stopping at a gas station, the gang discovers that Jonathan Winters needs a ride to Maude Frickert’s Farm. When they arrive at the farm, the gang and Mr. Winters find a large man chasing two men off of the farm. While trying to enter Maude's house, Mr. Winters and the gang get stopped by the large man who reveals that his name is Vernon Crow. Vernon thinks their trespassers. After Vernon says they won't get the secret formula, Mr. Winters tells Vernon that Mrs. Frickert is in the barn and she'll tell him who they are. Vernon walks up to the barn, and Mr. Winters does Mrs. Frickert's voice and makes Vernon let them in.
When they enter the house, the gang and Mr. Winters discover that the "secret formula" is a chicken feed that makes chickens giant.
NOTE: This synopsis is not complete!
Cast and characters
- Scarecrow/Simon Shakey
|Rock festival businessmen||Possibly pretending to use the farm for a rock festival.|
|Vernon Crow||Could have been smarter than he acted.|
|Simon Shakey||Was trying to prevent Maude Frickert from opening her chicken stand.|
|Simon Shakey as the Scarecrow||To steal Maude's secret formula so he could open his own chicken stand.|
- Maude Frickert is actually a character Jonathan Winters developed for comedy albums, so he played both himself and her.
- When aired on Cartoon Network, the scene where Shaggy, Scooby and Jonathan Winters are by the old mill is shortened.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The Scarecrow doesn't dive into a pile of hay as Velma stated.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- At one point when Maude Frickert and the gang are talking to the two rock music businessmen, her eyebrows disappear and reappear.
- Also, when the they were talking to the rock music businessmen, the two men were dripping with water, but in the next scene, they immediately stopped dripping.
- The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies DVD set released March 22, 2005.
"Like, hooray! Let's get go'in!"
- -Shaggy Rogers