Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera issue 2 is a comic published by Marvel Comics. It hit the shelves in March 1978. It is also known as Yogi Bear's Easter Parade.
- Yogi Bear's Easter Parade
- Yakky Doodle's Scrambled Eggs - crossword puzzle
- Scooby-Doo and Dynomutt in Phantasma Gloria
- Captain Caveman in Twin Trouble - matching pairs game
- The Jetsons in Robots That Bloom in the Spring
- Touché Turtle's Crossword Puzzle
- Top Cat in Spring Fever
- Huckleberry's Comic Crostic Puzzle - fill in the blanks
- The Flinstones in Spring Training
- Magilla Magic - paper activity
|Previous issue:||Series:||Next issue:|
|None||The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera||Issue 3|