|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Abraham Lincoln is running for governor.
Insert details here.
- Ghost of Abraham Lincoln (final appearance)(hired fan's disguise)
- Hired fan (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Mr. Murphy (final appearance)
- Walter "Knuckles" Slye (single appearance)
- Judge Chesterman (no lines)(flashback only)
- Election board member (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Bronstein (only time mentioned)
- Hutchinson (only time mentioned)
- Harman (only time mentioned)
- Abraham Lincoln (first comic appearance)(no lines)(ghost)(cameo)
- Miscellaneous police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Fake Lincoln's party headquarters
- Hotel suite
- Murphy Manor
- Police station
|Walter Slye||A gangster hired by Mr. Murphy.|
| Unnamed Abraham Lincoln fan disguised as his ghost|
|Murphy and Slye wanted to secretly control the state.|
- This bears similarities to the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode, A Night Louse at the White House, however, unlike the Three Phantoms Too Many story, it is not an adaptation, as the characters are different, as is the plot (and the former was written by differnt people several years after this story).
- Disguises: Fred as a garbage man; Daphne as woman with shopping; and Velma as a baseball player.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
Shaggy: Now this is the kind of assignment I like...sleeping!