|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: Synopsis. (Not copied from Comics.org or any other site.)
Daphne enters a beauty pageant for a chance to be crowned Miss Enchantress, but her chances don't look so good when she's being off stage by the ghost of a supposedly real sorceress, and a would-be sorceress and competitor.
Insert details here.
- Great Gaff (single appearance)
- Clarinda's ghost (single appearance)(projection)
- Gloria Pendergast (single appearance)
- Pierre (single appearance)
- Tony (single appearance)
- Rabbit (single appearance)(no lines)
- Clarinda (single appearance)(statue)
- Clarinda's big cat (single appearance)(statue)
- Addams Family (mentioned)
- Elizabeth Taylor (mentioned)
- Raquel Welch (mentioned)
- Lassie (mentioned)
- Photographers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Semi-finalist 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Semi-finalist 3 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Semi-finalist 4 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Judges (only time mentioned)
- Addams Family mansion (mentioned)
- Clarinda's tiara
- Steam cabinet
- Skipping rope
- Shaggy's sandwich
- Kleenex (mentioned)
- Mini-slide projector and radio
- Pierre's gun
|Gloria Pendergast||To get Clarinda's tiara.|
| Gloria Pendergast|
Pierre, her accomplice
|To get Clarinda's tiara.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Daphne: The first beauty contest I ever won—and do they want to take photographs of me? No, they want pictures of a dog!