|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
The Grand Canyon and Ireland is the twelfth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The teams do a burro race and a tightrope race at the Grand Canyon, then a "catch the leprechaun" contest and a "hole-in-one" golf tournament in Ireland.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Scooby-Dum|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- This is the fourth appearance of Cindy Bear, but she only appears in the last contest in Ireland.
- This is the first episode not to feature Speed Buggy.
- The Blue Falcon makes use of his wealth to win the leprechaun game; the idea is to get his pot of gold, but Blue Falcon simply offers to borrow it and pay interest.
- Grape Ape who only seems to be able to say his own name, managed to say "Okie dokie" twice and "Good".
- Scooby, Doggie Daddy and Orful Octopus accept the medals for their respective teams.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Yogis and the Rottens are scarcely few in numbers when they first appear in their crowd scenes, especially the former.
- Captain Caveman only appears in a couple of the half a dozen crowd scenes of the Scoobys.
- In a case of toon physics, Scooby is able to land his burro on top of Mumbly's parachute carrying himself and his burro. In reality Scooby's burro would just go straight through the parachute crushing the both of them on the way down. Also when Mumbly and his burro land, Scooby safely lands his own burro right on top of Mumbly's unharmed.
- At the half way point of the episode when the contests of Ireland are previewed, Daisy Mayhem is shown to take part in the golfing contest, but it's Dinky Dalton actually who participates.
- Dastardly Dalton takes part in the leprechaun game, but the top of his head can still be seen in a close-up of the Rottens cheering him and his brother on.