|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: Synopsis. (Not copied from Comics.org or any other site.)
Insert details here.
- Chief Kline (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Werewolf/Chief Kline (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)(main story and flashback)/
- Gypsy (single appearance)/
- Mike (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Mr. Brewster (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Miscellaneous pedestrians (single appearance)(no lines)
- Photographer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Waiter (single appearance)(no lines)
- Officer York (single appearance)
- Officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Firemen (only time mentioned)
- Trick or treating kid 1 (single appearance)
- Trick or treating kid 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hightree Road
- Mr. Brewster's mansion
- Center Park (mentioned)
- Lake (mentioned)
- Hospital (mentioned)
- Chief Kline's medal
- Mother May's Delectable Doughnuts billboard sign
- Doughnut (billboard)
- Fire hydrant
- Broken mirror
- Trash cans
- Werewolf mask
- Tape recorders
- Knock out gas (flashback only)
- Gypsy/Mike's gun
- Trick or treat masks
- Trick or treat bags
- Police cars
- The Mystery Machine
|Chief Kline||A gypsy put a curse on him.|
|Mike as the werewolf and gypsy||A paid thug.|
|Mr. Brewster||To collect the insurance to pay for his mayor campaign, while getting Kline out of the running.|
- At least in Gold Key Comics canon, Scooby talks in thought bubbles because he can't actually talk. Since he has been able to speak, he must mean he can't speak in complete sentences.
- Scooby says he has brown eyes.
- This story is set on Halloween, although it's not a Halloween special.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.