|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|The Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear|
|Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (1979-1980)|
|Airdate||10 November 1979|
|Previous Episode||The Demon of the Dugout|
|Next Episode||Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea|
The Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear is the eighth episode of the half-hour original, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo.
The gang meets up with an archeologist, Prof. Jeff Carver, and his assistant Chuck Hunt, while on vacation in the Grand Canyon. They have discovered a city in the cliffs that seems to be haunted by a mysterious Devil Bear.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Devil Bear/Chuck Hunt
|Ranger Brantly||He warned all to leave the old indian village.|
|Mr. McGee||The gang found an old umbrella out of his cave.|
|Chuck Hunt as the Devil Bear||To keep a treasure he found.|
- Grand Canyon
- Old Indian village
- Mr. McGee's cave
- Shaggy has a cowards handbook.
- Mystery Inc. visits an Indian cliffdwelling for the third time (the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, Decoy for a Dognapper, is the first time, and The Scooby-Doo Show episode, A Bum Steer For Scooby, is the second).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Towards the end of the episode, Scooby's lower jaw is missing.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma states that bears only have four claws, this is untrue. Bears have five nonretractible claws
- At the beginning of the episode, the female archeologist calls it a Demon Bear, after that, it is always refered to as the Devil Bear.
The Demon of the Dugout
Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea