|This needs a stretch.|
While in search of Louie's Pizza Palace, the kids get lost and stop for directions at the Von Gizmo Estate. While there, they encounter Ratfield, the Von Gizmo twins' ex-assistant, who claims they stole his secret invention, the helping hands, which turn out to be remote controlled hands.
Insert details here.
- The Mystery Machine
|Ratfield||To steal the Helping Hands to use for crime.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Executive Producers: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Producers: Art Scott, George Singer, Kay Wright
- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger
- Supervising Director: Ray Patterson
- Directors: Oscar Dufau, Rudy Zamora
- Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Lew Marshall, George Singer
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain
- Voices: Adrienne Alexander, Rene Auberjonois, James Avery, Richard Balin, Michael Bell, Robin Braxton, Arthur Burghardt, Ruth Buzzi, Hamilton Camp, Jody Carlisle, Louise Chamis, Philip Lewis Clarke, Peter Cullen, Jennifer Darling, Dena Deitrich, Barry Dennen, George DiCenzo, Jeff Doucette, Walker Edminston, Al Fann, Philip E. Hartmann, Billy Hayes, Bob Holt, S. Marc Jordan, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Jane Kean, Tommy Koenig, Tom Kratochvil, Lucy Lee, Marilyn Lightstone, Paul Lukather, Tress MacNeille, Laurie Main, Kenneth Mars, Mitzi McCall, Edie McClurg, Ron McCroby, Joe Medalis, Don Messick, Dianne Michelle, Garrett Morris, Iona Morris, Heather North, Henry Polic II, Tony Pope, Richard Ramos, Clive Revill, Allan Rich, Neilson Ross, Fran Ryan, Ken Samson, Bob Sarlatte, Marilyn Schreffler, Marla Scott, Hal Smith, Tony Smyles, John Stephenson, Fred Travalena, Les Tremayne, Janet Waldo, B.J. Ward, Frank Welker
- Title Design: Bill Perez
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer
- Character Design: Alice Hamm, Jim Stenstrum, Michael Takamoto, Floro Dery
- Layout: Jaime Diaz, Michael O'Mara
- Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Mike Longden
- Animation: Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spencer
- Checking And Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland, Ann Tucker, Myoung Smith, Terry Smith
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad
- Camera: Bob Marples, Bob Cohen, Dan Forster
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels McLean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Catherine MacKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki
- Show Editor: Gil Iverson
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aires, Lew Saw, Jerry Smith
- Production Manager: Larry Smith, James Wang
- Production Assistant: Robin Carmichael
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- ©1984 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions
- A Division of the Taft Entertainment Company
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Χέρι του Τρόμου||The Hand of Horror|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 24, 2013.