|A haunting need for images|
|Want some Scooby Snacks?|
This article is a stub. You can help Scoobypedia by expanding it. Please remove this tag once the page has been properly expanded.
Hedge Maze is one of the main stages of Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights that's NOT secret when in the Hedge Maze the main character trapped in here is Holly (again) and Daphne to get into the Haunted Hedge Maze you need the key which you have to double jump in order to reach (or glitch the game). Part 1-4 (On edge in the hedge) is the starting point here the first monster you will see is. The Witch or the Werewolf, who jumps out of the hedges to try and scare you. If you are looking for the helmet then the easy thing to do is dodge them until you find it. When you reach part 4 Shaggy wil be there waiting for you in a tractor and then you must jump onto the tractor to get past almost the whole level. Then Shaggy will leave until you come back to the start.
The following stages and guides along with more is below this short info of the "Hedge Maze".
- Werewolf: Behind a gate... in order to get it you need the Helmet invention.
- Zombie: Its Inside a box like area to get it master the double jump or use the Umbrella.
- Scarecrow: In the Graveyard area guarded by a Zombie.
- Green Ghost: Somewhere in an ice cold area in a square like shape on the mountain.
- Witch: On the tar section behind a minor scarecrow villain, you have to
- Green Ghost
- Swamp Witch
- Sea Creature
- Phantom of Vasquez Castle
- Ghost Diver