|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Scooby gang travel to Venice, Italy and discover that the Phantom of the Canals has been driving off all the tourists.
Insert details here.
- Cafe owner (single appearance)
- Phantom of the Canals (single appearance)(thief's disguise)
- Thief (single appearance)
- Gondolier (single appearance)
- Chuck (single appearance)
- Chuck's girlfriend (single appearance)
| A thief as the Phantom of the Canals|
Gondolier as his accomplice
|The gondolier brought couples to a quiet spot and the phantom frightened them so badly that they leave their wallets and valuables behind.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #50 (October 2014).
The artwork in the second mystery while rushed in places also tampers with the look of the gang, but when Fred and Daphne are drenched the scene is undeniably funny.
The fake ghost created by Dan Abnett is creative, and the motive behind the creation is sublime. The romantic subtext between Daphne and Fred promises a couple of laughs, but Shaggy and Scooby steal the show with their unquenchable appetites.