Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show is a dance game contest filmed at the TV station, KLMN.
- Johnny Sands (host)
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Insert details here.
- Despite it being called The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show, the banner says "Johnny Sands Dance Game Show".
- As pictured above in the infobox, Velma is not present next Shaggy and Scooby as they watch Fred and Daphne dance.
- Both Shaggy and Scooby were at the left of the screen, but when they go on stage Scooby enters from the right. He could've quickly got to the right behind the curtain. Fred and Daphne are also seated quickly.
- When the Wax Phantom first appears onstage, Stevens, the culprit behind the Wax Phantom, is seen on the far right of the stage even though he should be in the Wax Phantom costume.
- Due to the interruption, the winning couple is never announced. It's unknown if it was outright canceled or postponed. Due to time never being issue in the series (the gang spend what seems an entire night solving a case, only to go back to do what the were doing before in the same night), it was probably they were driving back to KLMN at the end of the episode.