Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Claxton (single appearance)
- Yabba-Doo (no lines)(thought bubble)(cameo)
- Mumsy-Doo (no lines)(thought bubble)(cameo)
- Dada-Doo (no lines)(thought bubble)(cameo)
- Scooby-Dum (no lines)(thought bubble)(cameo)
- Spooky-Doo (mansion owner) (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Malt shop chef (single appearance)(no lines)
- Doo family album
- Hot dog
- Hot dog bun
- Scooby Snacks
- Wolf Whippet's video camera
- Laundry carts
- Spray starch
- Ghost of Spooky-Doo's broken tail/antenna
- Bone-shaped jewelry
- Spooky Snacks
- Video game controller
|Wolf Whippet operating the Ghost of Spooky-Doo robot||To steal a jeweled bone.|
- Scrappy-Doo is absent (which is ironic given all the cameos of the other Doos).
- The first panel showing the outside of the malt shop is almost identical to the how the outside of the malt shop (and to a lesser extent the gang inside at a booth) would be established in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! cartoon.
- Disguises: Scooby as abellhop.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: Several.
- "Zoinks" count: 4.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- Scooby-Dum is given brown fur, a yellow hat and collar and blue and white dogtag, when he should have gray fur, a red hat and collar, and yellow and red dogtag.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Presumably this story would be set in Coolsville, but it isn't explicitly stated.
- Mumsy-Doo and Dada-Doo look younger than how they were portrayed in the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode, A Night Louse at the White House.
- Velma says she has never heard of Doo Manor, but she once helped solve a case there as a child in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, The Were-Doo of Doo Manor.
- In the last panel, the Ghost of Spooky-Doo robot somehow talked by itself.
Fred: Hmm! There's only one thing to do...
Shaggy: Like, go home and lock the doors? | Wolf Whippet: And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for [[Mystery Inc./biographical account of comic appearances|you kids and that Doo dog of yours! }}