|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Literary characters have come to life and are haunting the library.
Insert details here.
- Mrs. Beasley (single appearance)
- Long John Silver (single appearance)(Tim Lehnert's disguise)
- Injun Joe (single appearance)(accomplice 1's disguise)
- Frankenstein's Monster (single appearance)(accomplice 2's disguise)
- Mr. Hyde (single appearance)(accomplice 3's disguise)
- Tim Lehnert (single appearance)
- Accomplice 1 (single appearance)
- Accomplice 2 (single appearance)
- Accomplice 3 (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Treasure Island
|Tim Lehnert||He had checked out the books that the literacy characters came from.|
| Tim Lehnert as Long John Silver|
Three accomplices as Injun Joe, Frankenstein's Monster and Doctor Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
|To steal Mrs. Beasley's jewels.|
| Daphne Blake as the Wicked Witch of the West|
Velma Dinkley and Fred Jones projecting the Wicked Witch of the West's evil spirits
|To scare the monsters.|
Both Dan Abnett and John Rozum fooled me with clever Scooby-Doo mysteries. Each possesses an unexpected twist. Artist Joe Staton beautifully captures the gang and increases the image of terror emanating from the mummy in question. Mr. Abnett's usual partner Anthony Williams is less successful in the creation of scary monsters, but his Daphne is delectable.