|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang is called into action when the host of a survival reality show called "Haunted Island" asks them to solve the mystery of real monsters ruining his own show. However, as soon as he leaves them alone, the monsters attack the gang and smash their radio. How are the gang going to wrangle their way out of this one? And who is the mastermind behind all of this?
Insert details here.
- Wes Blakey (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Cast and crew members of Haunted Island (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Jill (only time mentioned)
- Rock monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(cast and crew members' disguise)
- Zombies (single appearance)(no lines)(cast and crew members' disguise)
- Marsh monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(cast and crew members' disguise)
- Haunted Island
|Wes Blakely||Knew that there were real monsters lurking around Haunted Island.|
| Wes Blakely|
The cast and crew members of Haunted Island as the assorted monsters
|To filming the gang in order to make them star in an episode of Haunted Island.|
The final enigma from Robbie Busch finds a modern day phenomena as his inspiration. When you see Robert Pope's and Scott McCrae's beautifully constructed monsters you'll be puzzled until the issue's end. These monsters are no mere real estate swindlers in costume.
Busch brings in a sense of drama to his tale very early. Freddie for instance tackles Daphne in danger from being squashed, and Velma later expresses her movie incarnation's disgust. The solution to the mystery of course makes perfect sense.