|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Monster of the Museum is the fourth and final story in Scooby Doo... Where Are You! #6, by Charlton Comics. It was proceeded by The Ghost of Joe Glutz, The Four Flushers, and Escape from Skeleton Canyon.
Terrifying monsters are popping in the city museum.
Insert details here.
- Hairy monster (single appearance)(projection)
- Dragon (single appearance)(projection)
- Thief 1 (single appearance)
- Thief 2 (single appearance)
- Witches (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Dog (single appearance)(no lines)
- Museum guard (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Movie projector
- Carbon dioxide cartridge
|Thieves making monster projections||To rob the museum.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy doesn't want anyone making "I want my mummy" jokes while in the Egyptian room, which is out of character, because he's the one who says stuff like that.
- Daphne is a tad mean for calling Scooby a coward for hiding.
- The witches aren't explained. They couldn't be projections because the thieves didn't know Scooby was spying on them.