|This needs a stretch.|
The gang's Hawaiian vacation is cut short with a mass ghost sighting near the condos that they are staying in. The gang goes out and exposes the ghosts as locals who are trying to keep developers from building more condos on sacred land. The gang goes along with them in order to convince one of the developers to change the location of his building project.
Insert details here.
- Night Marchers (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Richard Moloki (single appearance)(redeemed)
- College students (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Luau guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Surfers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Mr. Ratch||He planned to build condos at the forest.|
|Richard Moloki and his college students as the Night Marchers||To scare people away from the forest around an ancient temple because Mr. Ratch planned to turn it into condos.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #47 (July 2014).
"Night Marchers" isn't much of a mystery. The culprit will seem obvious as will the rationale behind the haunting crime, but Michael Kraiser gets points for breaking from the formula in the conclusion and conjecturing a novel mask for the gang to pull away.