|This needs a stretch.|
The gang's Hawaiian vacation is cut short with a mass ghost sighting near the condos that they are staying in.
Insert details here.
- Night Marchers (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Richard Moloki (single appearance)(redeemed)
- College students (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Luau guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Surfers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Mr. Ratch||He planned to build condos at the forest.|
|Richard Moloki and his college students as the Night Marchers||To scare people away from the forest around an ancient temple because Mr. Ratch planned to turn it into condos.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #47 (July 2014).
"Night Marchers" isn't much of a mystery. The culprit will seem obvious as will the rationale behind the haunting crime, but Michael Kraiser gets points for breaking from the formula in the conclusion and conjecturing a novel mask for the gang to pull away.