Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Infobox (and it shouldn't simply be of the monster.)
While eating dinner, Scooby witnesses a burglary. A valuable coin was stolen by a faceless zombie. As they follow the zombie to the Dilly Dally Dolly Co. toy factory, they encounter a gorilla who might also be part of the robbery.
The gang is having dinner in a sandwich shop; next door, a strange zombie-like figure with no face in a pink cloak is robbing a coin store. Scooby witnesses this and tells the gang. The gang talk to the police about what Scooby saw, but the lieutenant is skeptical. The coin shop owner claims that the burglar stole the Golden Galleon, a supposedly cursed valuable. So Mystery Inc. get to work and begin following the "No-Face Zombie". They follow him to the Dilly Dally Toy Factory. They are greeted by a night watchman who scolds them and tells them to leave. So they set up a plan to be catapulted up to the second-story window. Fred, Shaggy and Scooby get in, but a car pulls up, forcing Velma and Daphne to hide in a crate. But a man driving a forklift carries the crate into a garage, Velma and Daphne become trapped in the crate. Fred, Scooby and Shaggy rush to their rescue and free them.
The gang begin searching around the toy factory, eventually running into the owners of the factory, Mr. Dilly and Mr. Dally. The gang tells them their story and Mr. Dilly and Mr. Dally tell the kids to stay in the office, while they go look for the zombie. Mr. Dilly and the watchman begin searching and Mr. Dally is grabbed by the No-Face Zombie. Inside the office, Velma finds a magazine with three pages torn out, their first clue. Then, the No-Face Zombie attacks Scooby and the gang, but they manage to swipe the Golden Galleon and flee from the zombie. When they make a run for it, they discover another villain-a giant gorilla is now after the gang! Scooby and Shaggy run into the cafeteria and have a run-in with the popcorn machine.
After they've lost the goons, they phone the police and he tells them they will have to wait there to wait for the lieutenant to arrive. The gorilla and the zombie make an appearance again and chases them all. In the process, the zombie swipes the galleon. They are chased around some more, and finally the lose the zombie again. Scooby and Shaggy go into town to the newstand, and buy a copy of that magazine that Velma found, to see which pages were torn out. But the gorilla appears and chases them back to the factory. Meanwhile, Velma, Fred and Daphne manage to steal the coin back from the zombie. The lieutenant, Scooby and Shaggy arrive at the factory and run into Fred and the girls. But the zombie appears and takes the golden galleon again. After a short chase, they crash into the zombie and discover that it was a computerized robot. The gorilla appears and swipes the coin, and tries to make a getaway, but Shaggy and Scooby act fast and trap him.
The gorilla is unmasked as Mr. Dilly. He read about the coin article in that magazine and programmed that robot to steal the coin because it was worth a million dollars. Then when the gang was onto him, he made up the gorilla to scare them off.
- Lieutenant (single appearance)
- Dilly Dally Dolly Co. watchman (single appearance)
- Mr. Dally (single appearance)
- No-Face Zombie (single appearance)(no lines)(robot)(destroyed)
- Gorilla (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Mr. Dilly (single appearance)
- Main St. Coin Shop owner (single appearance)
|Dilly Dally Dolly Co. watchman||Surly. He refused to let the kids in to look for the zombie.|
| Mr. Dally|
|The zombie was hiding in their company so both or one of them could have been involved.|
|Mr. Dilly as a gorilla||To get a valuable coin. He operated the No-Face Zombie robot and disguised himself as the gorilla. The zombie robot was programmed to steal the coin and bring it back to Mr. Dilly, but when the gang kept interfering, he dressed up as the gorilla to scare them off.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frank Welker|| Fred Jones|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Pat Stevens||Velma Dinkley|
|John Stephenson|| Mr. Dilly|
|Alan Oppenheimer|| Dilly Dally Dolly Co. watchman|
Main St. Coin Shop owner
The following credits reflect closely as possible to how they are seen on-screen.
- Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera and William Hanna
- Director: Charles A. Nichols
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto
- Associate Producer: Alex Lovy
- Storyboard Direction: Jan Green, Cullen Houghtaling, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer
- Recording Director: Alex Lovy
- Story Editor: Ray Parker
- Story: Larz Bourne, Haskell Barkin, Dick Conway, Tom Dagenais, Willie Gilbert, Tony DiMarco, Duane Poole, Dave Ketchum, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer
- Voices: Bob Holt, Allan Melvin, Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Pat Stevens, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Hutson, Virginia Gregg, Hettie Lynn Hurtes, Shirley Mitchell, Heather North, Alan Oppenheimer, John Stephenson, Lennie Weinrib, Frank Welker
- Production Design: Bob Singer
- Character Design: Alex Toth
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek
- Graphics: Iraj Paran
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Direction: Paul DeKorte
- Layout: Mike Arens, Hak Ficq, Jack Huber, Ray Jacobs, Tony Rivera, Jim Mueller, Tony Sgroi, Terry Slade, Owen Fitzgerald, C.L. Hartman, Alex Ignatiev, Ziggy Jablecki, Homer Jonas, Warren Marshall, Steve Nakagawa, Bob Singer, Linda Rowley, Adam Szwejkowski, Wendell Washer, Al Wilson, George Wheeler
- Unit Director: Bill Keil
- Animation: Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O.E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes, Veve Risto, Jay Sarbry, Xenia, Margaret Nichols, Don Patterson, Morey Reden, Ed Soloman, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Carlo Vinci, Russ Von Neida
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, Dennis Durrell, Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, Fernando Montealegre, Marilyn Shimokocki, Dennis Venizelos
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns
- Xerography: Star Wirth
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty
- Supervising Film Editors: Chip Yaras
- Music Editors: Larry Cowan, Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky
- Effects Editors: Richard Allen, Tom Gleason, Terry Moore
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton
- Camera: George Epperson, Curt Hall, Ron Jackson, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- © 1976 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- RCA Sound Recording
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When the No-Face Zombie puts his hands on the glass of the Main St. Coin Shop door (as he's about to break it down), "Coins" is misspelled as "Cions".
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby fell into a toy duplicating machine so the Scooby copies are merely toys. If that's the case, how can they eat anything?
- The Scooby-Doo!/Dynomutt Hour: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 7, 2006.
- Buy from Amazon (US)
- Buy from Amazon (UK)
- Buy from iTunes (US)
- Buy from iTunes (CA)
- Buy from iTunes (UK)
- Buy from VUDU
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Harum-Scarum Sanitarium|| The Scooby-Doo Show|
|Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hoodoo|