|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Norse Case Scenario is the twenty-fifth episode of season 1 of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
The gang goes on a camping trip to hone their mystery skills, but viking ghosts attack and attempt to drive them away.
Insert details here.
- Archaeologists (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)
- Lead archaeologist (single appearance)
- Viking ghosts (single appearance)(no lines)(Ranger Mark, Donald, and Edith's disguises)
- Ranger Mark (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Bear (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Donald (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Edith (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Father (single appearance)
- Mother (single appearance)
- Son (single appearance)
- Daughter (single appearance)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Ranger station
|Donald and Edith||So-called bird watchers, who claimed there was no birds around.|
|Archaeologists||The Viking ghosts are proof for their research.|
|Ranger Mark, Donald, and Edith as the Viking ghosts||To illegally log.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Lead archaeologist|
|Rob Paulsen|| Donald|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Lead Viking ghost|
|Kari Wahlgren|| Daughter|
- This held back for more than a year in the United States, before being scheduled on June 20, 2017 on Boomerang at 4:00am.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as a folkband.
- Daphneism: Earning all her Nature Ranger badges.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Into the Mouth of Madcap|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|The People vs. Fred Jones|