Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Dragon (single appearance)(no lines)(balloon-covered machine)
- Jerry Canard (single appearance)
- Jean Canard (single appearance)
- Kidnapped girl (single appearance)(Jean Canard's disguise)
- Miscellaneous Hawaiians (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police chief (single appearance)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Kidnapped girl's (Jean Canard's) scarf
- Scooby Treat
- The Mystery Machine
- Cruise ship (photograph)
- Canards' helicopter
|Jean Canard||She mysteriously disappeared right before the dragon attacked.|
|Jerry Canard||He hadn't been to the volcano before, yet knew which way to run.|
|Dragon balloon-covered machine controlled by Jerry and Jean Canard||To get more tourists for their Hawiian travel agency.|
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- The title is based on The Reluctant Dragon film (which, itself, is based on a book of the same name).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- A Scooby Snack was reintroduced to the comics, but it was called a "Scooby Treat."
- It was both Scooby and Shaggy that wouldn't budge, but only Scooby was bribed.
- When caught, Jean was wearing the long, black wig over her own real, short brown hair, seemingly so Shaggy would recognise her as the kidnap girl, but continuity-wise, there was no need for it.