|This needs a stretch.|
There's an undersea monster in the oceanarium tanks.
Insert details here.
- Oceanarium goers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Fishes (single appearance)(no lines)
- Baby octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mother octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
|Dr. Dorothy MacFarland||As a publicity stunt for her Oceanarium.|
|Rick Browne||He sure would have known a lot about portraying a monster from his days acting with the gang from the TV show Jabbershark in order to pull of a stunt like this.|
|Brad Kaye||He was still brave enough to stay at the Oceanarium to do the night feedings.|
|Brad Kaye as the Oceanarium Sea Monster||He robbed the museum and hid the gold in the tank where he would come back for it later and scared everyone away so that no one would disturb him.|