|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Stranded at O'Hare Airport due to bad weather, and looking for their lost luggage, the gang gets involved in a case that includes an apparent ogre, a missing snow leopard, and a pilotless jetliner that Shaggy and Scooby have to land by themselves.
Insert details here.
- White Fang (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- United States
- Brookfield Zoo pickup truck
- Meal truck
|Crash Kovalchek||He was the only one on the plane when the snow leopard vanished.|
|Mr. Eckblad||He was on duty when the snow leopard vanished.|
|Crash Kovalchek as the Ogre of O'Hare||To steal the rare snow leopard.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Terrance Griep, Jr. - writer
- Bob Smith - artist
- John Constanza - letterer
- Trisha Mulvihill - colorist
- Bronwyn Taggart - editor
- This story is unusual because the culprit is unmasked early, but it doesn't end the adventure.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 2.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- On page 2, panel 2, Shaggy has white hair.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On the first page, Mr. Brussel's name is spelt "Bussell."