|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Cernunnos (single appearance)(Professor Mawer's disguise)
- Ghostly hounds (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Professor Mawer (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous Emerald Grove citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Druids (only time mentioned)
- United States
- Rome (mentioned)
- Mr. Pamix's pan pipe
- Druid statue
- The Mystery Machine
- Professor Mawer's truck
|Sheriff Blake||He knew all about the legend of Cernunnos.|
|Mike Thorndike||He also knew all about the legend of Cernunnos.|
|Mr. Pamix||He claimed to know all about the druids.|
|Professor Mawer||He claimed someone from Emerald Grove stole one of the druids ceremonial statues.|
|Professor Mawer as Cernunnos||To be honored as the true leader of the druids.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Terrance Griep, Jr. - writer
- Ernie Colon - artist
- Phil Felix - letterer
- Trish Mulvihill - colorist
- Bronwyn Taggart - editor
- Sheriff Blake is not related to Daphne.
- Following the second story, is a What's Up? article, subtitled Druids: What is a Druid?, written by Bronwyn Taggart, in which she talks about druids and the Celts.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Shaggy wants to sing "MMMbop" on his pan flute, a then popular song by the teenage rock band, Hanson. A few stories later in Ghost Riders in Disguise, Daphne mentions that they didn't go to a Hanson concert in Denver to so they could see his cousin, Stetson.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- "MMMbop" is hyphenated.