Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Master of the Hunt (single appearance)(Professor Mawer's disguise)
- Ghostly hounds (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Professor Mawer (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous Emerald Grove citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Druids (only time mentioned)
- United States
- Rome (mentioned)
- Mr. Pamix's pan pipe
- Druid statue
- The Mystery Machine
- Professor Mawer's truck
|Sheriff Blake||He knew all about the legend of the Master of the Hunt.|
|Mike Thorndike||He also knew all about the legend of the Master of the Hunt.|
|Mr. Pamix||He claimed to know all about the druids.|
|Professor Mawer||As leader of the the druids, he was threatening to declare war on Emerald Grove.|
|Professor Mawer as the Master of the Hunt||To be honored as the true leader of the druids.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Terrance Griep, Jr. - writer
- Ernie Colon - artist
- Phil Felix - letterer
- Trish Mulvihill - colorist
- Bronwyn Taggart - editor
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Shaggy wants to sing "MMMbop" on his pan flute, a then popular song by the teenage rock band, Hanson.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- "MMMbop" is hyphenated.