|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang goes to the opening of a dance club run by a friend of Daphne's, but the night is ruined by the Phantom who wants to scare everyone off.
Insert details here.
- Mosh guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Jerry Garcia (only time mentioned)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Disco ball
- Phantom of the Mosh Pit's sunglasses
- Arnold Huff's tulips
- Ricki Biffman's sunglasses
|Arnold Huff||He wanted Sally back.|
|Ricki Biffman||To ruin his competition to get more business for his night club.|
|Arnold Huff as the Phantom of the Mosh Pit||To win Sally back.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Terrance Griep
- Art & Letters: Vince Deporter
- Color: Paul Becton
- Assists: Harvey Richards
- Edits: Dana Kurtin
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count:
- "Zoinks" count: 2 (1 from Shaggy; 1 from Scooby)
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 2.
- Shaggy mentions "Jailhouse Rock", one of Elvis Presley's songs.
- When the Phantom of the Mosh Pit is caught, the mask begins to fall off, but then seems to change to simply having a green wig and face paint that for some reason has only been wiped off from the top half of Arnold's face. Even if it was a mask and it left a stain, why would it leave the top half of his face?
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.