|This needs a stretch.|
The kids are going to meet their friend Jerry Reed at the music hall, but when they get there, he is missing. The kids try to track him down when they hear his singing, and try to figure out who wants to keep the hall closed.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|"Pretty Mary Sunlight"||Credits||Jerry Reed (as himself)|
- Possessed Viking Mannequin/Ben Bing
- Possessed Davy Crockett Mannequin/Bertha
|Bertha and Ben Bing||They wanted the gang out of the music hall. Talked about a job they must do right now.|
| Ben Bing as the Possessed Viking Mannequin|
Bertha as the Possessed Davy Crockett Mannequin
|To steal money.|
- The Country Music Hall is most likely an homage to the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum both located in Nashville, Tennessee (which gives a hint as to where this episode takes place).
- Another hint that this episode takes place in Tennessee is the name of the hotel. Andrew Jackson was the seventh President of The United States from 1829 to 1837, and he lived and died in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jerry Reed also lived in Nashville (and passed away there on September 1, 2008).
- The song used in this episode ("Pretty Mary Sunlight") was previously used in the episode Don't Fool With a Phantom; in that episode it was performed by Austin Roberts.
- Shaggy and Scooby referenced Reed's hit song "When You're Hot, You're Hot" which was released in March of 1971.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- In one scene, Jerry's shirt sleeve on his right arm changes from orange to purple and back to orange.
- In one scene when the possessed statues start chasing Shaggy and Scooby, they come out of a doorway twice on the dollies when the first time should've been Shaggy and Scooby on the xylophone.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Due to expensive royalties owed to Jerry Reed (his estate as of 2013) in lending his likeness and voice to a fictionalised version of himself, Warner Home Video are unable to release this episode onto DVD.
The Haunted Horseman of Hagglethorn Hall
The Caped Crusader Caper