|This needs a stretch.|
|The Phantom of the Opal!|
|Release date||April 2010|
|Part of||Scooby-Doo! #153|
|Pencils||Roberto Barrios Angelelli|
A Phantom menaces the host of a talk show.
Insert details here.
- Studio audience (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cameramen (single appearance)(no lines)
- Director (single appearance)
- Woman 1 (single appearance)
- Woman 2 (single appearance)
|Nancy Johnson||She was being trained to replace Opal, but Tad Williams got the job instead.|
|Rosemary Lee||To get rid of Tad Williams so Nancy Johnson could take his place.|
|Opal Winters||She was replaced by Tad Williams instead of Nancy Johnson after her on-stage accident.|
|Opal Winters as the Phantom of the Opal||She wanted to get rid of Tad Williams and make a comeback, since she could walk after her accident after all.|
- Opal Winters name echoes Oprah Winfrey.