|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A dinosaur is terrorizing a western town.
Insert details here.
- John Pastense (single appearance)
- Scrappy-Doo (no lines)(cameo)
- Miscellaneous tourists (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- King Kong (mentioned)
- Big City Publishers representative (single appearance)
- Tour tram
|Bob||He said it was good for tourism. He also knew when the dinosaur would show up.|
|Robot dinosaur remote controlled by Bob||To get 4.5 million for his book deal.|
- Disguises: Daphne as a tour guide, Velma as "Velveeta", a Mexican bandit (after being struck on the head by a falling rock and knocked silly).
- Once again. Velma's glasses frames are miscolored throughout the story. This time they are white.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scrappy only appears on the first page, and then is promptly ignored.