|This needs a stretch.|
An alien is on the loose at the Colossal Toy Factory, and he is trying to steal the blueprints of the top selling Commander Cool toys. Will Commander Cool (Shaggy) and Mellow Mutt (Scooby) be able to stop him before its too late, or will the competing Stu Pendous Toys become number one again?
Insert details here.
- Carol Colossal (first appearance)
- Red Herring
- Uncle Elmo (single appearance)
- Stu Pendous (single appearance)
- Quentin Creeply (single appearance)
|Stu Pendous||His toy factory was out of business because of Carol Colossal.|
|Quentin Creeply||He was angry that Carol Colossal had fired him.|
|Barbara Simone as the Alien||To steal toy blueprints.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Christina Lange||Velma Dinkley|
|Kellie Martin||Daphne Blake|
|Carl Steven||Freddie Jones|
|Scott Menville||Red Herring|
|Earl Boen||Quentin Creeply|
|"Monster Alien"||Credits||Performed by|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- After the chase scene, Shaggy's Commander Cool googles are missing for a few seconds.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Επιστροφή του Κομάντερ Κουλ||The Return of Commander Cool|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 4 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 18, 2006.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 2nd, 3rd & 4th Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 17, 2009.