|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Rocky (single appearance)
- Ghost of Blackbeard (single appearance)(projection)
- Uncle Porloin's son (single appearance)(no lines)
- Uncle Porloin's daughter (single appearance)(no lines)
- Uncle Porloin (single appearance)
- H. Ross Poirot (single appearance)(Uncle Porloin's son's disguise)
- Ninotochka Poirot (single appearance)(Uncle Porloin's daughter's disguise)
- Ghost of Blackbeard's crewman (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Scrappy-Doo (no lines)(cameo)
- Horses (single appearance)(no lines)
- Blackbeard Van Carnegie (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Felicity (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rocky's mansion
- Ninotochka Poirot's bedroom
- Swimming pool
- Ghost of Blackbeard's ship (projection)
- Police van
|Uncle Porloin||To scare Rocky away, keeping the family's money to himself.|
| Uncle Porloin projecting the Ghost of Blackbeard|
Uncle Porloin's kids as H. Ross and Ninotchka Poirot
|To stop Rocky from getting his inheritance, ending Uncle Porloin's role as head of the family.|
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Uncle Porloin's son is blond on the first page, but then when he's revealed on page 8, panel 2, he has white hair.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The super laser projector must be so advanced that it can make holograms smash through walls.
- Scrappy's completely forgotten after the first page.
- Through some unclear explanation Rocky is supposed to be head of the family instead of the older Uncle Porloin. Porloin has kids older than Rocky, so wouldn't they be next in line?
Shaggy: Your kisses are are great, but they should come with a hospital plan!