- This page is about the episode. For the character, see San Franpsycho.
|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|A haunting need for images|
|The San Franpsycho (episode)|
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Airdate||March 20, 2004|
|Written By||Bill Canterbury|
|Directed By||Tim Maltby|
|Previous Episode||Homeward Hound|
|Next Episode||Recipe for Disaster|
The gang goes to the Grind Games in San Francisco to meet an old friend who is participating. However, they soon find out that the games are being terrorized by a former Alcatraz inmate, the San Franpsycho.
Inset details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
Cell phone voice
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Nika Futterman|| Rutie Banez|
Red female (uncredited)
Passenger 2 (uncredited)
|Maurice LaMarche|| Haze Ferlinguini|
|Kevin McDonald||Julian Libris|
|Kevin M. Richardson|| Announcer|
Passenger 1 (uncredited)
|John DiMaggio||San Franpsycho|
|Clint Morris (flashback)|
- Credit errors
- Maurice LaMarche is miscredited as "Maurice La Marche"
|"Doing Time"||Written by Michael A. Herrera|| MXPX|
(Courtesy of Tooth & Nail Records)
- San Franpsycho/Rutie Banez
|Julian Libris||The San Franpsycho sailed away in the tour boat when the gang was attacked.|
|Haze Ferlinguini||He protests activities like skateboarding.|
|Rutie Banez||She is a big fan of Ryan Sheckler so she has a reason to eliminate his competitors.|
|Rutie Banez as the San Franpsycho|| She assumed she couldn't get into the skateboard competition because|
she was a girl when in reality it was because she was a bad skateboarder.
- The fate of the first victim, Rich Gurman, is left up in the air (pun intended).
- The Alcatraz prisoner, Clint Morris, is a parody of Chuck Norris, an actor usually potrayed as a tough guy and sometimes a gangster.
In other languages
|Greek|| Το Τέρας του Skateboarding|
| The Skateboarding Monster|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 2nd Season DVD set released June 7, 2007.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Zombies compilation DVD released August 30, 2011.
Recipe for Disaster