|This needs a stretch.|
The Scary Sky Skeleton is the sixth episode of the original half-hour, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo.
Insert details here.
- Wendy Airs (single appearance)
- Amelia Parmer (single appearance)
- Henry Greycloud (single appearance)
- The Mystery Machine
- Sky Skeleton's plane
|Amelia Parmer||She was seen tampering with a plane she was supposedly securing.|
|Eddie Drake||He had suspicious paper snippets in his pocket.|
|Henry Greycloud||He said the Circus had brought trouble to his land for too little money.|
|Wendy Airs||Amelia said the Sky Skeleton attacks had happened since she worked there.|
|Eddie Drake as the Sky Skeleton||When he discovered oil beneath the land he dressed as the Sky Skeleton to scare Amelia away.|
- The name Amelia comes from the famous pilot, Amelia Earhart (1897–1937). She was the first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean in 1932. Today her death is rumored as she disappeared on her last flight.
- Also, the name Eddie Drake comes from Edwin Drake, the first person to drill for oil in the United States.
- Shaggy references the Boeing 747 jet. By the time this episode aired, the 747 had been in commercial service for about 9 years (it was first flown commercially in 1970).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Why would Eddie Drake have the chads from his computer cards in his pocket?
- Toon physics makes the paper airplane unnaturally powerful.
In other languages
|Greek|| Ο Φοβερός Σκελετός των Αιθέρων|
Ο Ιπτάμενος Σκελετός
| The Great Skeleton of the Skies|
The Flying Skeleton
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 24, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! and Scrappy-Doo!: The Complete Season 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 28, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Shiver and Shake, That Demon's a Snake|| Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series)|
List of episodes
|The Demon of the Dugout|