|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo Detective Agency
- Commander Cool (first appearance)(picture)
- Mellow Mutt (first appearance)(picture)
- Dr. Croaker (comic book character) (first appearance)(picture)
- Miscellaneous convention goers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Leo (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
|Mr. Cashmore||He claimed that he hated comics and was only in the business for money.|
|Red Herring||As always.|
|Wendel McWendel as Dr. Croaker||He wanted the only copies of Commander Cool #1.|
|"Doctor, Doctor Croaker, Croaker"||Credits||Performed by|
- This is the first episode to have the monster be based on an enemy of Commander Cool.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Dr. Croaker normally has yellow eyes, but during his second appearance, he is briefly shown with white eyes.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When they begin the musical chase scene, Shaggy and Scooby are wearing their Commander Cool and Mellow Mutt costumes. Among arriving in the theater, Shaggy and Scooby are no longer wearing their costumes, and Shaggy is in his usual green shirt and blue jeans. After leaving the theater, Shaggy and Scooby are back in their hero outfits.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Κλέφτης που 'Κλεψε το Κόμικ Μου||The Thief Who Stole My Comic Book|
|Polish||Drab, który mój komiks skradł||The scamp who stole my comic book|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set by Warner Home Video on released March 18, 2008.
Shaggy: Trouble-makers don't stand a chance with a pup named...
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core|| A Pup Named Scooby-Doo|
|Wanted Cheddar Alive|