|This needs a stretch.|
The Scooby Coupe is the second half of the tenth episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The kids head to the Annual Auto Show to interview Dr. Sprocket and his assistant Crocker Pitt, about the unveiling of the new supercharged XYZ Sports Coupe. While there, they run into his blue ribbon rival, Ingrid Ignition, and hear about the threats from the Specter of Sports Cars, who stole the blueprints to his car.
Insert details here.
- Auto Show visitors (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Announcer (single appearance)
- XYZ Sports Coupe
- Ultra Modern Garbage Truck
|Ingrid Ignition||A rival car inventor. The Specter also planted his right glove with her initials.|
|Crocker Pitt as the Specter of Sports Cars||To profit from stolen car plans.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby walked off camera to get the Scooby Snax box from Daphne when he was already in front of her.
- Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon DVD released February 26, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon Blu-ray Disc released February 26, 2013.