|This needs a stretch.|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Taking a honeymoon, Sonny and Cher meet up with the gang at a run down beach resort that is not what they expected. Along with bad accommodations, there is a giant monster shark that is running around.
Insert details here.
- Sonny Bono (single appearance)
- Cher (single appearance)
- Matilda (single appearance)(Matt Hildago's disguise)
- Matt Hildago (single appearance)
- Milo Meekly (single appearance)
- Shark men (single appearance)(no lines)(disguises of sea scavengers)
- Sea scavengers (single appearance)(no lines)
| Milo Meekly|
Sea scavengers as the shark men
|To steal gold treasure.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Nicole Jaffe||Velma Dinkley|
|John Stephenson||Milo Meekly|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Produced and Directed: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Associate Producer: Alex Lovy
- Story: Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Fred Freiberger, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson, Paul West, Harry Winkler
- Story Direction: Steve Clark, Mike Kawaguchi, Paul Sommer, Carl Fallberg, George Singer, Irv Spector, Howard Swift
- Voices: Nicole Jaffe, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian, Jim MacGeorge, Mike Road, Vincent VanPatten, Casey Kasem, Heather North, John Stephenson, Henry Cordon, Florence Halop, Pat Harrington, Ted Knight, Cindy Putman, Olan Soulé, Len Weinrib
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek
- Layout: Bob Singer, John Ahern, Mike Arens, Ric Gonzalez, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Bill Lignate, Alvaro Arce, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwett, Zygamond Jablecki, Herb Johnson, Lew Ott
- Animation: Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, Goerge Cannata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Dick Lundy, Ed Parks, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Xenia
- Backgrounds: F. Montelaegre, Gary Niblett, Dave High
- Titles: Iraj Paran
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Supervision: Paul DeKorte
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera
- Xerography: Robert ‘Tiger’ West
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan
- Film Editors: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production: Joed Eaton
- Camera: George Epperson, John Aardal, Dennis Weaver, Ralph Migliori
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- RCA Sound Recording
- © 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- a hanna-barbera production
- Sonny and Cher ended their marriage in 1975. Sonny passed away on January 5, 1998 in a skiing accident.
- Pescado diabolico means "diabolical fish" in Spanish.
- The "Avon lady" referenced by Cher is a door-to-door sales person that sells Avon personal care products.
- The "Jolly Green Giant" (well giantess) referenced by Sonny is the mascot of a frozen and canned vegetable brand owned by General Mills. The mascot made its first television appearance in 1958.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- On the brochure, the Hideaway Hotel is misspelt "Hideway Hotel".
- When coming back up for air, Fred says he couldn't hold his breath any longer and Velma agrees, but it comes from Daphne's mouth.
- A few seconds before Mr. Meekly says to Sonny and Cher, "Want all of your children in the same room", the bell on his desk disappears.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Hanna-Barbera Personal Favourites: Scooby-Doo VHS released by Worldvision Home Video in 1988.
- Hanna-Barbera Personal Favourites: Scooby-Doo Laserdisc released by Image Entertainment in 1991.
- Due to most likely expensive royalties owed to both Sonny & Cher (or in Sonny Bono's case his estate) in lending their likeness and voice to a fictionalised version of themselves, Warner Home Video is unable to release this episode onto DVD.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde|| The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|The Spooky Fog of Juneberry|