|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|The Secret of Shark Island|
|The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|Airdate||October 28, 1972|
|Directed By|| William Hanna
|Previous Episode||Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde|
|Next Episode||The Spooky Fog of Juneberry|
Taking a honeymoon, Sonny and Cher meet up with the gang at a run down beach resort that is not what they expected. Along with bad accommodations, there is a giant monster shark that is running around.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Shark men/sea scavengers
- Milo Meekly
| Milo Meekly|
Sea scavengers as the shark men
|To steal gold treasure.|
- Sonny and Cher ended their marriage in 1975. Sonny passed away on February 4, 1998 in a skiing accident.
- The "Avon lady" referenced by Cher is a door-to-door sales person that sells Avon personal care products.
- The "Jolly Green Giant" (well giantess) referenced by Sonny is the mascot of a frozen and canned vegetable brand owned by General Mills. The mascot made its first television appearance in 1958.
- "Pescado Diabolico" means "diabolical fish" in Spanish.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- On the brochure the Hideaway Hotel is misspelt "Hideway Hotel".
- When coming back up for air, Fred says he couldn't hold his breath any longer and Velma agrees, but it comes from Daphne's mouth.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Scooby-Doo: Personal Favourites VHS.
- Due to most likely expensive royalties owed to both Sonny & Cher (or in Sonny Bono's case his estate) in lending their likeness and voice to to a fictionalised version of herself, Warner Home Video are unable to release this episode onto DVD.
Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde
The Spooky Fog of Juneberry