|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc. (main story and flashback)
- Agent R.U. (main story and flashback)(final appearance)
- Grey One (main story and flashback)
- Monster (no lines)(projection)(flashback only)
- Scientists (no lines)(flashback only)
- Brian (flashback only)
- Richard (no lines)(flashback only)
- Toby (flashback only)
- Bat (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Grey One's castle (main story and flashback)
- Missiles (flashback only)
- Shaggy's telephone (flashback only)
- Hologram machine (flashback only)
- Brian's soda can (flashback only)
- The Mystery Machine (flashback only)
- This story revisits the events of the previous story, which was mostly shown from the villain's point-of-view. It shows that the gang was much more on top of the mystery than it first appeared.
- Daphne thinks the monster looks like something from Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite not being a problem on the first page of the previous story, Velma is mistakingly called "Thelma" on the first page of this one.
- In the first version of the previous story, Fred was driving, but now Velma is.