|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Devil-like creatures (no lines)
- Sarina (only appearance; dies)
- Mrs. Blake (only time mentioned)
- Thalia Blake (only time mentioned)
- Ned Blake (mentioned)
- Sarina's mom (only time mentioned)
- Helen (only time mentioned)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Velma's googles
- Velma's laptop
- Scooby's emotigoogles
- Frankencreepy DVD box
- Happy Oats bags
- Gaming laptop
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen - Origination
- J.M. DeMatteis - Extrapolation
- Howard Porter - Delineation
- Hi-Fi - Augmentation
- Nick Napolitano - Communication
- Howard Porter with Hi-Fi - Main Cover
- Francis Manapul - Variant Cover
- Brittany Holzherr - Accomodation
- Marie Javins - Organization
- Jim Lee - Inspiration
- The gang went to Mall-Mart in the previous story.
- Shaggy refers to how much Scooby's grown from when he first met him When Shaggy Met Scooby!
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- DVDs of Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy are seen in the background of page 3. The differences are that it's completely in a pink-red, and only has Velma and removes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy.
- Scooby Apocalypse: Volume 1 (February 2017).
- Mall-Mart is a parody of Wall-Mart.
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Due to exposition, Daphne asks Velma about the other complexes, as if she hadn't just heard about them in the previous story.