Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Siren of Hampton Reef is the second of four stories in Scooby-Doo! #126.
The gang solves the mystery of why ordinary citizens of Hampton Reef are committing robberies and saying the Siren made them do it.
Insert details here.
- Sheriff Argus (single appearance)
- Professor Lonnie Lefay (single appearance)
- Bella Karloff (single appearance)
- Charwoman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bank guard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Teenager (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Mayor (single appearance)
- Hampton Reef
- Electronics store
- Police station
- Movie theater
- Bella Karloff's home
- Police car
|Prof. Lonnie Lefay||She knew a lot about the Siren of Hampton Reef.|
|Bella Karloff||To get a story for her horror novels.|
|Hedda Tripp||She was very jealous of the sheriff and Prof. Lefay.|
|Hedda Tripp using a projection to create the Siren of Hampton Reef||She hypnotized the townspeople for revenge for the way they treated her in high school.|
- The opening and closing narration parodies Rod Serling presenting an episode of The Twilight Zone.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Alex Simmons finds a new song with "The Siren of Hampton Reef." Simmons provides a trio of suspects, all fetchingly illustrated by Mike DeCarlo. The Heroic Age colors facilitate DeCarlo's aim to make two of the gals particularly memorable, and little character tweaks, such as an arched eyebrow, enliven an already interesting story.