- This article is about the episode. For the titular monster, see Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Coolsville bank is robbed, and the bank's janitor reports that he saw the Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core in the vault that was responsible for the theft. However, nobody believes him except for the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency who then proceed try to find the monster and solve the mystery. The monster is later seen wondering around Scooby's giant doghouse.
Insert details here.
- Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Mr. Buckston (single appearance)
- Newscaster (first appearance)
- Mrs. Rogers (mentioned)
- Sugie Rogers (first mentioned)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police dog (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police chief (single appearance)
- Police cars
- Police helicopter
|Mr. Williams||As the janitor he had the best possibility to rob the bank because he has the keys.|
|Red Herring||As always.|
|Mr. Buckston as the Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core||To rob the bank.|
|"He's Got His Eye on You"||Credits||Peformed by|
- This is the first of several episodes to have the gang solve mysteries at night while in their sleepwear.
- Shaggy's real first name is revealed to be "Norville".
- Disguises: Scooby and Shaggy as bank tellers.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 3 and a whole box, on two separate occasions.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- All the cops looking for Mr. Williams and the cop at the unmasking of the Sludge Monster look like Mr. Thornsby from Now Museum, Now You Don't.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Λασπο-τέρας από το Κέντρο της Γης||The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core|
|Polish||Potwór Szlamowy z wnętrza Ziemi|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 1 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 18, 2008.
Shaggy: It was, like, nighttime in Coolsville, and at my house it was time to share a little late night snack with my pal, a pup named Scooby-Doo.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|A Bicycle Built for Boo!|| A Pup Named Scooby-Doo|
|The Schnook Who Took My Comic Book|