|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Strange things are happening all over the town of Appledown as ghosts, werewolves and other scary creatures are running amuck in the town.
Insert details here.
- Mr. Scane (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Mr. Platt (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Headless Horseman (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Bone-eating Ogre (single appearance)(no lines)(puppet)
- Witch Doctor (single appearance)(no lines)(puppet)
- Werewolf Lady (single appearance)(no lines)(puppet)
- Miscellaneous citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Bubba Sinclair's secretary (single appearance)
- Appledown County
- Fix-it shop
|Mr. Scane & Mr. Platt||Always told storys about the monsters they saw in the town.|
|Bubba Sinclair||To make Sheriff Halls look bad so he wins the election.|
|Reporter||For a news story.|
|Mr. Scane & Mr. Platt||To make things interesting in the town.|
Karen Matchette's style varies widely from Joe Staton's work, but it's unfair to compare any artist with another. Ms. Matchette's style is still valid for rendering our favorite "meddling kids." Unfortunately she's stuck with a very crowded story. She must have been sent out to buy the Cheet-o's when the powers that be had the meeting about who was going to draw the story with the most characters. Simply increasing the page count of the short could have alleviated the crowded feel of the story. This would have given the story not only more panels but also better pacing.
- ↑ Ray Tate in [ Firing Line Reviews]