|This needs a stretch.|
The Stoney Glare Stare is the second half of the third episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries.
In the Greek islands, the kids head for Cyclops Island, to find the legendary Mask of Medusa with Professor Mikos. But it seems that Thaddeus Blimp, a master villain, wants the mask too, and he plans to turn all the world leaders and his enemies, including Scooby, to stone.
Insert details here.
- Anna (single appearance)
- Thaddeus Blimp (single appearance)
- Wilmer (single appearance)
- Cyclops (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Professor Mikos (single appearance)
- Dancers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Musicians (single appearance)(no lines)
|Anna||She went away before the Cyclops appeared and later she followed the gang.|
| Thaddeus Blimp|
Professor Mikos as the Cyclops
|Blimp wanted to steal the Mask of Medusa so that he could turn world leaders and his enemies into stone.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Michael Bell|| Professor Mikos|
- Thaddeus Blimp and his henchman, Wilmer, resemble Kasper Gutman and Joel Cairo as portrayed in the 1941 movie, The Maltese Falcon.
- Scooby and the gang are recognised by Blimp to be dangerous enough that he needs to turn them too stone to get rid of them. Scooby (and even the rest of Mystery Inc.) have been mini-celebrities before in The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode, The Weird Winds of Winona and the Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series) episode, The Ransom of Scooby Chief.
- The Mask of Medusa is a parody of Medusa herself.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Μάσκα της Μέδουσας||The Mask of Medusa|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Run for Your 'Rife! compilation DVD set released September 10, 2013.