|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main Image
In the Greek islands, the kids head for Cyclops Island, to find the legendary Mask of Medusa with Professor Mikos. But it seems that Thaddeus Blimp, a master villain, wants the mask too, and he plans to turn all the world leaders and his enemies, including Scooby, to stone.
Insert details here.
- Anna (single appearance)
- Thaddeus Blimp (single appearance)
- Wilmer (single appearance)
- Cyclops (single appearance)(Professor Mikos' disguise)
- Professor Mikos (single appearance)
- Dancers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Musicians (single appearance)(no lines)
|Anna||She left before the Cyclops appeared and later she followed the gang.|
| Thaddeus Blimp|
Professor Mikos as the Cyclops
|Blimp wanted to steal the Mask of Medusa so that he could turn world leaders and his enemies into stone.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Michael Bell|| Professor Mikos|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Executive Producers: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Producers: Art Scott, George Singer, Kay Wright
- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger
- Supervising Director: Ray Patterson
- Directors: Oscar Dufau, Rudy Zamora
- Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Lew Marshall, George Singer
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain
- Voices: Adrienne Alexander, Rene Auberjonois, James Avery, Richard Balin, Michael Bell, Robin Braxton, Arthur Burghardt, Ruth Buzzi, Hamilton Camp, Jody Carlisle, Louise Chamis, Philip Lewis Clarke, Peter Cullen, Jennifer Darling, Dena Deitrich, Barry Dennen, George DiCenzo, Jeff Doucette, Walker Edminston, Al Fann, Philip E. Hartman, Billie Hayes, Bob Holt, S. Marc Jordan, Jackie Joseph, Casey Kasem, Jane Kean, Tommy Koenig, Tom Kratochvil, Lucy Lee, Marilyn Lightstone, Paul Lukather, Tress MacNeille, Laurie Main, Kenneth Mars, Mitzi McCall, Edie McClurg, Ron McCroby, Joe Medalis, Don Messick, Dianne Michelle, Garrett Morris, Iona Morris, Heather North, Henry Polic II, Tony Pope, Richard Ramos, Clive Revill, Allan Rich, Neilson Ross, Fran Ryan, Ken Samson, Bob Sarlatte, Marilyn Schreffler, Marla Scott, Hal Smith, Tony Smyles, John Stephenson, Fred Travalena, Les Tremayne, Janet Waldo, B.J. Ward, Frank Welker
- Title Design: Bill Perez
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer
- Character Design: Alice Hamm, Jim Stenstrum, Michael Takamoto, Floro Dery
- Layout: Jaime Diaz, Michael O'Mara
- Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Mike Longden
- Animation: Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spencer
- Checking And Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland, Ann Tucker, Myoung Smith, Terry Smith
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad
- Camera: Bob Marples, Bob Cohen, Dan Forster
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels McLean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Catherine MacKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki
- Show Editor: Gil Iverson
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aires, Lew Saw, Jerry Smith
- Production Manager: Larry Smith, James Wang
- Production Assistant: Robin Carmichael
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch
- A Hanna-Barbera Production
- ©1984 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions
- A Division of the Taft Entertainment Company
- Scooby and the gang are recognised by Blimp to be dangerous enough that he needs to turn them to stone to get rid of them. Scooby (and even the rest of Mystery Inc.) have been mini-celebrities before in The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode, The Weird Winds of Winona and the Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series) episode, The Ransom of Scooby Chief.
- Thaddeus Blimp and his henchman, Wilmer, resemble Kasper Gutman and Joel Cairo as portrayed in the 1941 movie, The Maltese Falcon.
- The Mask of Medusa is a parody of Medusa herself.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the villain displayed on his computer his plan to turn the gang into stone, it showed the gang in a darker shade of stone. When Scooby turned the gang into stone by mistake, they were a lighter shade of stone.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Μάσκα της Μέδουσας||The Mask of Medusa|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Run for Your 'Rife! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 10, 2013.