|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Ghost of the King of Freedentia (single appearance)(projection)
- Maurice Green (single appearance)
- "Black" Jack O'Lantern (single appearance)(projection)
- Miscellaneous casino guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- King of Freedentia (only time mentioned)
- Chefs and/or cooks (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Ronald Fournotrump (single appearance)
- Showgirls (single appearance)
- Lion (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elephant (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rhinoceros (single appearance)(no lines)
- Snake (single appearance)(no lines)
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Scrappy's calculator
|"Black" Jack O'Lantern||Maurice Green's best friend, but still a rival.|
|Ronald Fournotrump||Maurice Green's rival.|
|Maurice Green, projecting holograms of the Ghost of the King of Freedentia and "Black" Jack O'Lantern||For insurance. He tried using the "Black" Jack O'Lantern character as a patsy.|
- Disguises: Fred and Scooby as dealers; Daphne and Velma as showgirls.
- The name "Ronald Fournotrump" parodies Donald Trump, and "four no-trump" is a bridge bid.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Daphne and Velma must be 18, otherwise what they're doing is illegal (and imoral of Archie Comics even if they're not topless).