|This needs a stretch.|
A synagogue is menaced during a wedding by Naamah, the demon queen.
Insert details here.
- Naamah (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Levi Levy (single appearance)
- Golem (single appearance)(robot)
- Wedding guests (single appearance)(no lines)
|Cyndy||She was not trusted by Rabbi Harz to be welcomed into the family. She kept pushing the Rialto offer.|
|Levi Levy||His name came up as the man in charge of the Rialto Firm when Velma cross-referrenced all of the code names to purchases made with expense account credit cards.|
|Levi Levy as Naamah||He wanted the synagogue site for a robot factory.|
|A robot Golem||Programmed to obey, but it turned on him.|
- This story has an unusually strong religious theme for a Scooby-Doo story.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #4 (February 2011).