|This needs a stretch.|
A synagogue is menaced during a wedding by Naamah, the demon queen.
Insert details here.
- Levi Levy (single appearance)
- Naamah (single appearance)(Levi Levy's disguise)
- Golem (single appearance)(robot)
- Wedding guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Meir Harz's Mama (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Yosef Sheda (only time mentioned)
- Rabbi Loew (only time mentioned)
|Cyndy||Rabbi Harz didn't appreciate her changes to their traditions, and she kept pushing the Rialto offer. She also disappeared before Naamah appeared.|
|Levi Levy||His name came up as the man in charge of the Rialto Firm when Velma cross-referrenced all of the code names to purchases made with expense account credit cards.|
|Levi Levy as Naamah||He wanted the synagogue site for a robot factory. He programmed one of his robots to resemble the golem.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story: Terrance Griep Jr.
- Pencil: Joe Staton
- Inks: Andrew Pepoy
- Colors: Patricia Mulvihill
- Letters: Albert de Guzman
- Edits: Bronwyn Taggart
- Special Thanks to: Bob Kahan
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- This story has an unusually strong religious theme for Scooby-Doo.
- Following this second story, is a What's Up? article, subtitled The Golem: What's a Golem?, written by Bronwyn Taggart, in which she talks about the golem story.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1 (by Daphne).
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #4 (February 2011).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.