|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Airdate||March 22, 2003|
|Written By||George Doty IV|
|Directed By||Joe Sichta|
|Previous Episode||Pompeii and Circumstance|
|Next Episode||Big Appetite in Little Tokyo|
The gang go to a baseball stadium to see Luis Santiago break the home run record when a spooky Baseball Specter, who happens to be the ghost of Cab Craig, shows up and haunts the stadium during the game.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|"Play My Game"||Credits||The Donnas|
- Baseball Specter/Bob Taylor
|J.T. Page||Angry that he was made to the team mascot.|
|Autumn Summerfield||Her shoes were dry, even though she said she left the park.|
|Bob Taylor as the Baseball Specter||He did not want Luis Santiago to be successful in breaking Cab's record.|
- This episode is a remake of the episode The Ghost that Sacked The Quarterback from The Scooby-Doo Show.
- This is evidenced by the fact that it happens at a sports field, on the night of an important event, at a stadium built on top of the old version.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Τα Τρομακτικά Παιχνίδια||The Spooky Games|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 5 - Sports Spooktacular VHS.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 5 - Sports Spooktacular DVD.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 1st Season DVD set released February 20, 2007.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Field of Screams DVD compilation set to be released May 13, 2013.
Pompeii and Circumstance
Big Appetite in Little Tokyo